TOMTEC ZERO from TOMTEC IMAGING SYSTEMS GMBH
TOMTEC ZERO* is a diagnostic zero-footprint cardiology suite, featuring remote reading and automated clinical analytics.
TOMTEC ZERO* is a complete web based solution for cardiovascular image analysis.The TOMTEC ZERO product suite features 2D and 3D/4D technology for review, automated image analytics and reporting. These applications are available for adult/pediatric cardiology and vascular diagnostics.
Multi-Modality ZERO Footprint Viewer.
Enables multi-modality examinations, with fast access to end users with “one click.”
Automated Measurements Based on Artificial Intelligence.
Manual and automated measurement capabilities on 2D and 3D cardiac ultrasound, Doppler readings, vascular & cath images.
2D/3D/4D Ultrasound Technology.
Advanced analysis tools for complex for both research and clinical use.
Cardiology solution portfolio
- Manual measurement capabilities on 2D and 3D cardiac ultrasound images, Doppler readings and vascular images
- Routine CATH lab applications
- Enables multi-modality examinations, with fast access to end users with “one click”
- Provides better traceability and transparency of measurements, the ability for side-by-side comparisons, workflow support, and user configuration at each level
- Automated measurements based on machine learning enhance quality and reliability of analysis
- Image analytics speeds up your workflow, improves diagnostic quality and reproducibility
- Advanced analysis tools for complex cases
- Tailored for expert users for both research and clinical environment
- Comprehensive solution for reporting in Echo and Vascular ultrasound labs
- Structured reporting features create consistent high-quality reports across all application packages
*TOMTEC ZERO is a subset of TOMTEC-ARENA™, For availability of TOMTEC ZERO with TOMTEC-ARENA™ in 2017, please contact TOMTEC