Making the Shift to Patient-centered Radiology
Trends and Insights from the Advisory Board
A healthcare system under transition has meant that more than ever the patient is at the center. Radiologists are increasingly changing how they work, to engage with patients more, as patients take more ownership of their care.
Discover how radiologists can update their workflows and patient/physician engagement, to adjust to a more patient-centered world.
In this new Executive Brief, Making the Shift to Patient-Centered Radiology featuring Trends and Insights from the Advisory Board, we include insights on how:
< Go back to Resources
- The move to value-based care is increasingly putting patients at the center for radiologists
- Patients are looking to radiologists as another channel for results delivery
- Portals are increasingly important for connecting with patients and referring physicians
- The value of a universal diagnostic viewer to get everyone on the same page
- Radiologists are becoming more involved in the patient follow-up process