Ambra Health Launches Online Meeting Series for #VirtualHIMSS20
Interactive educational series will be available from March 10 – 13
NEW YORK (March 10, 2020)— Ambra Health, makers of the leading cloud-based, medical image management suite, today announced a virtual meeting series highlighting presentations that were previously scheduled at HIMSS. The daily webinars breaking down image exchange will be held March 10 – 13 at 1 p.m. EDT. Participants may register on the Ambra Health website.
Ambra Health partners with leading facilities to develop personalized long-term enterprise image management strategies, tailored to address each facility’s unique challenges. Common workflow challenges include unifying image exchange, universal viewing, and improved workflows for both the acquisition and return of medical imaging.
Today, Ambra Health has over eight billion images under its management and continues to grow rapidly. The company recently announced that Hospital for Special Surgery has adopted its best-in-class image management suite. The virtual meeting series will educate those interested in learning more about reducing costs and improving patient care with cloud image management.
Schedule of Ambra Health #VirtualHIMSS20 events:
- Imaging In: #DitchTheDisk from Your Workflow
- Tuesday, March 10, 2020, 1 p.m. EDT. This presentation will explain how facilities are eliminating CDs from medical imaging workflows and explore the benefits of moving to the cloud.
- Outbound Imaging: Image Distribution with a Cloud Solution
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020, 1 p.m. EDT. Panelists will share how facilities can balance their IT and clinical needs for a system that would make imaging available when and where it is needed and match patient data rapidly. Featuring guest speakers from Ambra Health’s partner, Perspectum.
- Referring Physicians: Reduce Turnaround Time
- Thursday, March 12, 2020, 1 p.m. EDT. Referring clinicians measure value in radiology in the quality, speed, and efficiency of the radiology services they request, like the turnaround times on orders.
- Patient Portal: The New Rules of Patient Access
- Friday, March 13, 2020, 1 p.m. EDT. Patients are acting as healthcare consumers and expect enhanced access to radiology reporting and imaging. This presentation will feature a live demo of the Ambra patient portal.
“There has never been a more important time for innovation in digital health. Our virtual HIMSS meeting series ensures we keep learning and moving conversations forward while protecting public health,” said Morris Panner, CEO of Ambra Health.
Those interested in learning more about Ambra Health’s imaging solutions, including research capabilities, partnerships, and more can schedule a virtual demonstration on the Ambra health website here.
About Ambra Health
Ambra Health is a medical data and image management SaaS company. Intuitive, flexible, scalable and highly interoperable, the Ambra cloud platform is designed to serve as the backbone of imaging innovation and progress for healthcare providers. It empowers some of the largest health systems such as Memorial Hermann and New England Baptist Hospital as well as radiology practices, subspecialty practices, and clinical research organizations to dramatically improve imaging and collaborative care workflows. As expert partners, we listen to our customers, understand their needs, and apply our extensive knowledge to deliver innovative medical image management solutions for the future of healthcare, now. Discover what the Ambra medical imaging cloud can do for you at www.ambrahealth.com.