Unlocking Imaging’s Strategic Advantage: 5 Keys to Success
As consolidation of health systems sweep through the healthcare industry, standardizing operations and creating a unified mindset can become a challenge. In this webinar, Miriam Sznycer-Taub of the Advisory Board will share how the key to enterprise “systemness” can and should start within imaging departments.
Utilizing case studies from the University of Pittsburg Medical Center, Riverside Radiology, and Singular Medical Technologies, you will learn how unlocking imaging’s strategic advantage offers high-quality care at a low cost.
Why Focus On Imaging?
An Ideal First Opportunity for Systemization
- Standard slot/exam times
- Relatively easy to standardize clinical protocols
- Standard equipment leads to a limited number of physician preference items
- Supports all major clinical services
- Provides services across care settings
The Five Keys to Success
- Define system-wide governance structures
- Engage in system-wide strategic planning
- Invest in enterprise imaging IT solutions
- Establish consistent staff expectations
- Achieve financial integration