Actionable Insights for Providers: Meeting Patient Expectations in an Age of Digital Transformation
A new wide-ranging report of more than 1,100 healthcare consumers from Ambra Health reveals how technology— and the convenience it affords— is driving the way they select healthcare providers, manage their health records, and accessing diagnostic data such as medical imaging.
The 21st-century healthcare consumers’ preference for innovation creates a great opportunity for providers to increase patient engagement, especially based on study findings like—
- A whopping 97% of healthcare consumers are familiar with cloud technology and have an opinion about it.
- Despite the tech-savvy awareness of today’s healthcare consumer, 1 in 3 still cannot easily access their medical records online.
- 57% of patients still had to use CDs to transfer diagnostic data like medical images and 44% said that the process took a day or more to complete.
Join the on-demand webinar with Ambra Health’s Mini Peiris, as she walks you through actionable insights providers can take away from the survey report to innovate patient services, enhance engagement, and incur long-term loyalty.
Healthcare Consumer’s Expectations in the Digital Era:
- Access to all health information from the web.
- Innovation that goes beyond just having a patient portal and accommodates online tracking for dependent health records.
- Simplified uploads of previous medical imaging and easy sharing to physicians for a second opinion or specialist consult.
- Patient-friendly diagnostic imaging reports and more engagement with radiology.