Key areas we expect to be a focus of discussion at RSNA
- Enable every part of the healthcare value chain to exchange imaging frictionlessly, free from the constraints of locations and physical media.
- Create a more connected and integrated referral experience that reduces administration time and speeds up time-to-care delivery.
- Achieving interoperability is critical for growth so that images can flow across healthcare networks, between siloed PACS, from patients to physicians, and from physicians back to referrers or their patients.
- Improve the patient experience by creating a more connected and integrated referral process that reduces administration time and speeds up time-to-care delivery.
- Imaging data holds many potentially great insights. Learn how hospitals & health systems are thinking about their imaging data.
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning continues to gain traction in radiology. How can facilities be sure to appropriately evaluate new tools?