The New Rules of Ambulatory Surgery Competition
Hospitals and health systems are seeing massive growth in the lucrative yet highly competitive market for ambulatory surgery. How can organizations implement an ASC strategy to compete against new and traditional competitors?
- What specific goals are we trying to accomplish with our ASCs?
- How should ASCs fit into our broader procedural care strategy?
- What is our distinct value proposition to engage potential physician partners?
- How will we become the workshop of choice to attract proceduralists?
- How will we generate referrals amid a competitive market?